From: Christian Heim <phreak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Christian Faulhammer (opfer)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 20:36:47
1 Its my pleasure to introduce to you Christian Faulhammer (also known as
2 opfer), our latest addition helping with xemacs and the x86 monkeys.
3
4 Christian is currently studying mechanical engineering at the RWTH Aachen
5 (that's in Germany!) and has been an arch tester for the x86-herd for quite
6 some time - that's about 3 months.
7
8 While he's unplugged from his 'puter, Christian is trying to judge handball
9 games (you heard right, he's a referee) and he is enjoying cycling (*juck*).
10
11 When Christian is trying to relax, he puts on Metallica (or "Midnight
12 Choir", "Better than Ezra", or "Soilwork") and tries to read Science-Fiction /
13 Fantasy books.
14
15 Here's a quote from Christian's quiz:
16
17 ... I just love the look of a filled rack. ..
18
19 -
20
21 OK, I made that up, actually he likes the look of a filled CD rack, which
22 refers to his music choice, and he really owns most of those.
23
24 Enough of me trying to be a funny person, I'm finished with my bag of chips;
25
26 Please welcome Christian as a new fellow developer among us (and a new minion
27 for the x86-monkeys)!
30 Christian Heim <phreak at gentoo.org>
31 GPG key ID: 9A9F68E6
32 Fingerprint: AEC4 87B8 32B8 4922 B3A9 DF79 CAE3 556F 9A9F 68E6