From: Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Christian Faulhammer (opfer)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 22:42:00
1 * Christian Heim <phreak@g.o> [06/10/27 22:32 +0200]:
2 > Christian is currently studying mechanical engineering at the RWTH Aachen
3 > (that's in Germany!) and has been an arch tester for the x86-herd for quite
4 > some time - that's about 3 months.
5
6 I hope we will meet at LWE in Cologne in two weeks?
7
8 I'm glad that you can now commit the tested ebuilds into
9 the tree by yourself ;-)
10
11 Regards, Lars
12
13 PS: If anybody needs an accomodation for LWE, I can offer a
14 roof, shower, kitchen and network-connection in the CCC's
15 club room during that time. Just ping me on IRC or reply to
16 this email.
19 Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o> +49-171-1963258
20 Gentoo Linux PowerPC : Strategical Lead and Release Engineer
21 Gentoo Infrastructure : CVS Administrator