From: James Le Cuirot <chewi@g.o>
To: Michael Palimaka <kensington@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo-hosted code review
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2015 18:08:43
1 On Mon, 2 Nov 2015 04:44:39 +1100
2 Michael Palimaka <kensington@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Phabricator also has all sorts of fancy (optional) features that could
5 > be useful for collaborative development (see http://phabricator.org/
6 > for more info).
7 >
8 > What do you think?
9
10 Looks nice! I hadn't heard of Phabricator before. It has a good mix of
11 open and closed projects using it, according to Wikipedia. I'm using
12 GitLab at work, which also does the job but Phabricator would probably
13 scale easier being PHP-based rather than Ruby-based; I say that as a
14 Ruby developer! I've had Gerrit recommended a few times but while I'm
15 sure it's capable, my brief encounters with it have found the interface
16 a little overwhelming.
19 James Le Cuirot (chewi)
20 Gentoo Linux Developer