From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Anthoine Bourgeois <anthoine.bourgeois@×××××.com>, Michal Januszewski <spock@g.o>, tommy@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 18:48:01
1 Hi Anthoine & gang,
2
3 I'm kind of interested in fakeroot and fakechroot, so I can proxy you. Talk to me on IRC sometime... (but I'll be away 26/6 - 24/7).
4
5 Cheers, Andreas
6
7 Am Montag 13 Juni 2011, 00:46:31 schrieb Anthoine Bourgeois:
8 > 2011/6/12 Michal Januszewski <spock@g.o>
9 > >
10 > > Hi,
11 > >
12 > > I have a number of packages in which I have lost interest and which I
13 > > no longer want to maintain:
14 > >
15 (...)
16 > > sys-apps/fakechroot
17 > > sys-apps/fakeroot-ng
18 (...)
19 > > I will reassign them to maintainer-needed in about a week. If you
20 > > want to take them, please just add yourself to metadata.xml directly.
21 >
22 > Hi,
23 >
24 > I'd like to help on some packages above.
25 > I use fakeroot and fakechroot daily and memtest are very
26 > useful to me.
27 > I'm not a gentoo developer but I play with ebuild on my overlay since
28 > few month : http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=user/aluco.git;a=summary
29 > I think my main contribution in my overlay is the phoronix-test-suite.
30 > I'd like to go forward and I wish to help the sunrise projet (if those
31 > packages fall on the overlay). I'd like to make sure if my ebuilds follow
32 > gentoo's standards and collaborate closer to the developers.
33 > I'm not sure I'm aware of all gentoo's procedures, do you think
34 > all of this will be faisable and am I on the right way?
35 >
36 > Thanks,
37 > Anthoine
40 > > Thanks,
41 > > --
42 > > Michal Januszewski
43 > > http://people.gentoo.org/spock
50 Andreas K. Huettel
51 Gentoo Linux developer - kde, sci, arm, tex
52 dilfridge@g.o
53 http://www.akhuettel.de/