From: Thomas Raschbacher <lordvan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] FOSDEM 2011
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 13:36:10
1 hi.
2
3 after already posting in -core someone pointed me to this thread ;)
4
5 1) I am going to be at FOSDEM (Flights booked still looking into some cheap
6 B&B for a night or sth for me and a friend who's coming too)
7 2) I might still have a high quality print of the Gentoo logo from
8 Linuxday(.at) in 2003 where I was (pretty much by myself unfortunately)
9 doing a talk and a small booth
10 3) back then I handed out more than 30odd cds for sure .. but I guess
11 nowadays a lot more people have fast internet connections
12 4) If there's gonna be a booth i can help out a bit but I'll want to look
13 around a bit more as well since it's gonna be my first FOSDEM and we're only
14 gonna be there some time saturday morning and fly back sunday evening.
15
16 Regards
20 From: "Markus Duft" markus.duft@×××××××.at
21 To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
22 CC: rbu@g.o, sping@g.o, hollow@g.o
23 Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 09:31:48 +0200