From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] License Checking
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 20:25:12
1 On Friday 28 November 2003 19:25, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 >
3 > Would you care to explain ALL click-through licenses then? I would say
4 > a good 99% of them are only shown to the person installing the software,
5 > which is always the administrator, except in the case of a user
6 > installing the software to his home directory, which is NOT ever the
7 > case portage.
8 >
9 What is even worse, I dare to make the stance that 99% of the people clicking
10 yes did not read even half of the agreement.
11
12 Paul
15 Paul de Vrieze
16 Gentoo Developer