From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Versioning the tree
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 16:21:45
1 On Wed, 2006-11-29 at 16:01 +0000, Stuart Herbert wrote:
2 > On 11/29/06, Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> wrote:
3 > > As of this release, I kept a copy of all of the distfiles for the entire
4 > > release, and can make a DVD of it, on request. This fulfills our
5 > > requirements with the GPL.
6 >
7 > What are the arrangements should you go under a bus on the way home
8 > from work tonight?
9
10 You'd like that, wouldn't you?
11
12 Well, since you asked, the distfiles are stored on Release Engineering's
13 server, under /release/2006.1/distfiles, which is accessible to anyone
14 in Release Engineering, as well as the OSL and Infra.
17 Chris Gianelloni
18 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
19 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
20 Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee
21 Gentoo Foundation