From: james <garftd@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Cross Post due to technical component - Thanks for all the fish
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2016 02:44:21
1 On 12/06/2016 09:09 PM, M. J. Everitt wrote:
2
3 >> James
4 >>
5 > With the creation of the Mentors project
6 > (https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Mentors) a bit of clarification
7 > has occurred to help prospective developers outside the IRC and/or
8 > proxy-maintainers project).
9
10 Am I to understand that the 'Mentors' are a pathway to gaining
11 gentoo-dev status (still the same requirements) but I do not have to use
12 IRC to communicate with whomever?
13
14 If so; Halaluyah! and count me in. I hate irc, with a passion, just so
15 you know.
18 > The Recruiters project page contains links
19 > to the current quizzes (linked therein).
20 >
21 > hth.
25 On this page, the string 'quiz' occurs (3) times. I find no links to the
26 current quizes?
27
28 Did I miss something?
29