From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: zmedico@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Council Reminder for April 23
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:54:11
1 On 12:15 Thu 23 Apr , Tiziano Müller wrote:
2 > Am Mittwoch, den 22.04.2009, 23:21 -0700 schrieb Donnie Berkholz:
3 > > Here is an updated agenda. I've removed a few items that I consider
4 > > lower priority and unlikely for us to have time for during this
5 > > week's meeting. Also, I added the issue about USE=static-libs
6 > > because I think it's important.
7 >
8 > I'd really like to see the topic about "portage changing behaviour"
9 > being discussed since I see it as crucial for future eapi/portage/pm
10 > development and I therefore consider it urgent as well. Furthermore it
11 > has been deferred already once.
12
13 Which other important topic should we drop for it? I'm thinking we
14 probably won't even get to the last one, that's almost a wish list. I
15 think there's a pretty reasonable chance we also wouldn't get to
16 whatever other items came after this one.
17
18 Zac, have you commented on this topic previously? How do you think it
19 should work? See "Portage changing behavior in ebuild-visible ways" at
20 http://dev.gentoo.org/~dberkholz/20090514-agenda.txt for a description.
21 CC'ing you to make sure you see this...
24 Thanks,
25 Donnie
26
27 Donnie Berkholz