From: Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] ACCEPT_RESTRICT for questionable values of RESTRICT
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 18:04:56
1 Georgi Georgiev napsal(a):
2 >> The gcl borkage is your job [2] and you might want to finally revert
3 >> your broken commit:
4 >>
5 >> [2]
6 >> http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo-x86/dev-lisp/gcl/gcl-2.6.7-r2.ebuild?r1=1.2&r2=1.3
7 >
8 > I looked at the diff and it replaces export SANDBOX_ON=0 with
9 > RESTRICT="sandbox". It seems that the problem is older than that
10 > revision.
11
12 No, the gcl problem didn't exist until vapier "fixed" the ebuild. I
13 still fail to see why RESTRICT=sandbox is any better than the
14 undocumented `export SANDBOX_ON=0` hack (which basically shouldn't be
15 used anywhere in the tree anyway, ideally)...
19 Best regards,
20
21 Jakub Moc
22 mailto:jakub@g.o
23 GPG signature:
24 http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
25 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95 B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E
26
27 ... still no signature ;)