From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] A few questions to our nominees
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 07:59:23
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > Anyone thinking that has a very limited understanding of how things
3 > work.
4
5 Usually in this category you put everybody that disagrees with you, no
6 matter the topic.
7
8 > Let's face it, there hasn't been any correct criticism, and any
9 > complaints have been from people who don't understand what's going on
10 > anyway and who seek to blame EAPI for Portage's lack of progress,
11 > rather than blaming Portage's lack of progress for lack of new EAPIs
12 > as they should.
13
14 I'm afraid you are mixing up emails from this thread. I got complaints
15 about how wrongly the PMS is written, e.g. academic paper markup vs
16 plain text, natural language used to specify syntax while a grammar
17 notation like EBNF would be better suited, when I asked people why so
18 few were contributing about this document.
19
20 lu
24 Luca Barbato
25 Gentoo Council Member