From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rfc: stabilization policies
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 18:46:07
1 El sáb, 31-08-2013 a las 12:37 -0400, Rick "Zero_Chaos" Farina escribió:
2 [...]
3 > I know we are a little OT here but the fifth type of recruit is someone
4 > who is very excited, very dedicated, and completely unable to find a
5 > mentor. That is where I was for a long time, no one seemed to have the
6 > time to mentor me. Personally I think that is a big issue in the growth
7 > of gentoo, if we all take a little time out to be mentors there will be
8 > more gentoo devs and we will get more done.
9 >
10 > -ZC
11
12 I guess we should have a official contact or mail alias to let them
13 contact. If they don't even contact me, I cannot know about them and
14 then mentor them :/