From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gnome <gnome@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gtk 3 preparation work
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 03:05:38
On 11:13 Sun 27 Feb     , Gilles Dartiguelongue wrote:
> a quick mail to announce that the gnome team, in order to prepare for > gnome 3, started slotting a lot of gnome team managed packages. If you > find yourself using such a package, please update your ebuilds to use > slot notations or other EAPI compliant notation resulting in the same > effect.
This email would be much more useful if it included a list of affected packages, sorted by maintainer and/or herd. I'm sure that list is pretty huge right now, so if people don't act on this soon, perhaps your next email could have such a list. -- Thanks, Donnie Donnie Berkholz Sr. Developer, Gentoo Linux Blog: http://dberkholz.com