From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] USE flag update for all (?) profiles
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 23:19:27
1 Hello,
2 We would like to move "gtk2" as a default USE flag for all arches
3 that can do so. This is because of the last times few complaints about
4 epiphany and mozilla rebuilds, as well as the now far more mature
5 support of gtk2 in most projects that have it.
8 This has been a default USE flag for GRP sets for quite a while, and
9 should be considered a safe update, but I'm posting a heads-up.
10
11 Unless I get vehement complaints and darn good reasons, I'll commit the
12 change in a short while.
16 //Spider
20 begin .signature
21 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
23 end
24 1