From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] USE flag update for all (?) profiles
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 23:46:09
1 Spider wrote:
2
3 > Hello,
4 > We would like to move "gtk2" as a default USE flag for all arches
5 > that can do so. This is because of the last times few complaints about
6 > epiphany and mozilla rebuilds, as well as the now far more mature
7 > support of gtk2 in most projects that have it.
10 > This has been a default USE flag for GRP sets for quite a while, and
11 > should be considered a safe update, but I'm posting a heads-up.
12 >
13 > Unless I get vehement complaints and darn good reasons, I'll commit the
14 > change in a short while.
15
16 The change is in make.defaults I assume, right? How will this affect
17 people running pure console systems?
20 --Kumba
23 "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world:
24 small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are
25 elsewhere." --Elrond
29 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list