From: Alexis Ballier <aballier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] repoman and useless dependency.badmasked warnings
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2015 23:41:11
1 On Fri, 2 Oct 2015 13:08:29 -0700
2 Zac Medico <zmedico@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On 10/02/2015 07:49 AM, Mike Gilbert wrote:
5 > > Hello,
6 > >
7 > > I am getting the output below when I run repoman full for
8 > > sys-apps/systemd.
9 > >
10 > > It is basically telling me that systemd (which is masked in the
11 > > selinux profiles) cannot depend on sys-apps/dbus[systemd], because
12 > > the systemd use flag is also masked.
13 > >
14 > > That's perfectly fine and I suppose it is valid, but there is
15 > > nothing I can do to resolve it and I don't need to be reminded of
16 > > it every time I run repoman.
17 > >
18 > > Does anyone find dependency.badmasked useful?
19 >
20 > Possibly, if I wanted to see dependency issues for masked packages.
23 why not also ignore *use.mask along with package.mask for this check ?