From: Christian Birchinger <joker@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] License Checking
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 22:34:37
1 You don't have to make "*" standard. It will be the users fault
2 if he uses "*". But please provide that that feature. Don't make
3 me write a script which automaticaly adds all new license to my
4 make.conf. The amount of licenses tells that there are licenses
5 added alot. This requires to edit make.conf alot if you can't
6 use "*". I understand that you don't want it by default. But
7 please offer the functionality because i really don't want to
8 edit make.conf after new licenses get added or some changed.
9