From: Jacob Godserv <jacobgodserv@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Lastrite: app-pda/libopensync and reverse dependencies
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 06:14:17
1 On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 14:36, Diego Elio Pettenò <flameeyes@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Remember that for *all* QA masking, the rule is simple
3
4 Could you point me to the Q/A policies and rules? I'm curious now,
5 seeing this intense discussion about what's right for Q/A, what the
6 official Q/A docs say.
9     Jacob
10
11     "For then there will be great distress, unequaled
12     from the beginning of the world until now — and never
13     to be equaled again. If those days had not been cut
14     short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the
15     elect those days will be shortened."
16
17     Are you ready?