From: Panard <panard@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [update] emerge with interacitve use
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 19:53:39
1 Hello,
2
3 the interactive system work now with --update and world or system (this is a
4 big evolution)
5
6 For the storage of the USECUSTOM, I didn't have any idea to do this after the
7 package has been merge, so I've pu this file in /var/tmp/portage/......
8 waiting for a better solution.
9
10 When we upgrade un package, the script will search for a USECUSTOM file from
11 the previous versions.
12
13 Now there is two important point :
14 - find a solution for storage of USECUSTOM file
15 - make a diff between a USECUSTOM from old package to new USE vars (I will
16 work on it tomorow)
17
18 these is the link to downlode the new version:
19 http://data.inzenet.org/gentoo/emerge-interactive.bz2
22 This script must be hard tested !
23
24 Thanks
25
26 Panard
30 panard@×××××××.org http://www.inzenet.org
31
32 "Computers are like air-conditioners, they stop working properly when you open
33 Windows."
36 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list