From: Klavs Klavsen <kl@××××.dk>
To: Jani Monoses <jani@××.ro>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] sylpheed update
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 15:37:54
On Fri, 2003-04-25 at 16:46, Jani Monoses wrote:
> Hi > > and to what should it upgrade if the only ebuild that is newer is marked > as unstable while the ones which were stable were deleted? >
Then ofcourse it wouln't upgrade (that's the idea). That's why I asked you if it was because of the downgrading you complained. p.s. this issue belongs in gentoo-user or in the apropriate forum IMHO. p.p.s. I've posted this to the gentoo-dev list too - so everyone can follow the thread - and other people with same problem might find the answer to the same question by searching.