From: Niels Vandekeybus <niels.vandekeybus@×××××××××××××××××××.be>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Wikis
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 10:47:18
1 I agree,
2
3 The forums contain a lot of information on topics not even touched by the gentoo docs, but wading through all the reactions (some threads are 20+ pages long) is a nearly impossible task. A wiki that would get corrected by the users would surely be easier to read and maintain than a thread. You'd just have to make clear that it isn't supported by gentoo in any way.
4
5 ~Progster
6
7 On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 11:31:12 +0100