From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] mask metacity
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 11:32:50
1 begin quote
2 On Fri, 24 May 2002 10:11:20 -0500
3 JR Boyens <jboyens@××××××××.org> wrote:
4
5 > I think that a list of these packages would be very nice so that those
6 > of us who have nothing better to do could start fixing these ebuild to
7 > depend on the right versions. Also a "Orphaned Ebuilds" list would be
8 > nice as well. :)
11 Orphaned I dont know about, but the gtk+ ones...
12 grep -r ">=x11-libs/gtk+" /usr/portage/
13 grep -r " x11-libs/gtk+ " /usr/portage/
16 there you go :)
17
18 //Spider
22 begin .signature
23 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
25 end