From: Roy Marples <roy@×××××××.name>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: [GLEP] Use EAPI-suffixed ebuilds (.ebuild-EAPI) [2]
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 16:48:10
1 On Thu, 2007-12-27 at 16:32 +0000, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 15:04:52 +0000
3 > Roy Marples <roy@×××××××.name> wrote:
4 > > I understand that metadata in a file name is pure and simple hackery
5 > > that has no place here and the GLEP is a flimsy attempt to justify it.
6 >
7 > Alright, so where would you stick EAPI such that all the requirements
8 > that've previously been described are met?
9
10 I neither know, nor care.
11
12 I just feel very strongly that the current proposal is wrong, and no
13 requirements that you or others may have can possibly outweigh that.
14
15 Thanks
16
17 Roy