From: Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] ACCEPT_RESTRICT for questionable values of RESTRICT
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 19:14:37
1 Mike Frysinger napsal(a):
2 > On Wednesday 10 January 2007 13:45, Jakub Moc wrote:
3 >> Real solution, sure... RESTRICT=sandbox is not a solution, it's
4 >> identical to the current hackish workaround, so I guess we can save
5 >> portage folks the trouble...
6 >
7 > except that RESTRICT is the documented method for disabling user FEATURES in
8 > ebuilds ... it works for pretty much every FEATURE except some
9 > -mike
10
11 Well, honestly the point is that I'd rather leave the ways to disable
12 sandbox in ebuilds pretty much undocumented, as opposed to making this
13 easier.. :)
17 Best regards,
18
19 Jakub Moc
20 mailto:jakub@g.o
21 GPG signature:
22 http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
23 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95 B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E
24
25 ... still no signature ;)