From: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Some sync control
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 00:36:35
1 > GIT is a good alternative, but has massive changes of it's own,
2 > particularly I think in workflow. Workflow is important, and it's
3 > beneficial to make the workflow changes at the same time as the backend
4 > is changed.
7 Alec,
8
9 Can you speak to some of these workflow changes?
10
11 I only have experience with cvs and svn, not git or bzr or any of the
12 other stuff that's out there, so I honestly do not know what their
13 models and workflows are. So from my own uneducated stance, svn
14 wouldn't be a workflow issue at all for most things, no?
15
16 Thanks,
17 --
18 Seemant Kulleen