From: foser <foser@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ATTENTION! Broken builds ahead
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 00:06:21
1 On Sun, 2003-11-23 at 00:43, Aron Griffis wrote:
2 > Btw, I would be okay with this (removing the gtk2 flag and switching to
3 > gtk only) except that it would mean the introduction of a local USE-flag
4 > into lots of ebuilds to control whether to build with gtk1 or gtk2 (for
5 > example gvim). Since I think there would be a few ebuilds in that
6 > position, it makes sense to keep gtk2 as a global flag which is on by
7 > default.
8
9 Abandoning the gtk2 flag is a mid to long-term plan, for now things stay
10 as they are. Only the flawed ebuild logic should be fixed, that's still
11 the main point of this thread :)
12
13 - foser
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list