From: Kent Fredric <kentnl@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] The changes about the stabilization process
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2016 12:50:09
1 On Sun, 25 Dec 2016 13:41:29 +0100
2 Agostino Sarubbo <ago@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > NOTE: I'm intending this message as a sort of announcement to invite everyone
5 > to port their stable requests. I guess there isn't much to discuss here. If
6 > you don't like some of the changes that have been done, please open a specific
7 > thread about.
8 >
9 > Thanks.
10
11 A quick rundown on attaching stabilization lists as files might be helpful,
12 especially in regards to that flag having three states, the "undefined" state (ie: no such flag)
13 , and both "-" and "+" states.
14
15 Also steps to take in regards to getting a "Flags: sanitycheck-" report should be clarified.
16
17 ( I assume these will all be in the wiki, I'm just jotting them here under the
18 presumption that the content of this email and its replies will be used as a baseline
19 for the wiki )