From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ACCEPT_LICENSE revisited
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 10:20:25
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 12:13:33 -0800 Donnie Berkholz
3 > <dberkholz@g.o> wrote:
4 > | Which part of GLEP 23 does it break? Please show me the text.
5 >
6 > Cut the crap, Donnie. We all know you're not that stupid, so stop
7 > pretending you are.
8
9 How is it stupid to ask that you cite actual text from a policy when you
10 say I'm violating it? I think this makes the third time I've asked now
11 without ever seeing any concrete evidence.
12
13 I've read through GLEP 23 a few times now and frankly I'm sick of
14 dealing with licensing. If I gave a crap about it, I'd be using Debian.
15
16 Thanks,
17 Donnie
18 --