From: "José Luis Rivero (yoswink)" <yoswink@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] baselayout-2 stablisation plans
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 07:58:46
1 Roy Marples escribió:
2 > On Mon, 2007-07-23 at 13:30 -0700, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
3 >> We'll definitely want the same version stable across the board. I'll be
4 >> sure to work with Roy and you to ensure we come to an agreement on what
5 >> to use and that we're all on the same page.
6 >
7 > Fair enough.
8 >
9 > Should I open a bug (when the time comes) just requesting the blessing
10 > of the arch teams or just unmask it anyway?
11 >
12 > Note that the following arch's have been tested by people other than me
13 > amd64
14 > arm
15 > ppc
16 > ppc64
17 > sparc (fbsd only i think so far)
18 > x86
21 In alpha is under testing by Tobias Klausman (B|ackbird) but, a part
22 from the net.eth0 lost link issue, seems to be sane AFAIK. We will be
23 ready very soon.
24
25 Thanks.
28 Jose Luis Rivero <yoswink@g.o>