From: Roy Marples <uberlord@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] baselayout-2 stablisation plans
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 22:28:09
1 On Mon, 2007-07-23 at 13:30 -0700, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > We'll definitely want the same version stable across the board. I'll be
3 > sure to work with Roy and you to ensure we come to an agreement on what
4 > to use and that we're all on the same page.
5
6 Fair enough.
7
8 Should I open a bug (when the time comes) just requesting the blessing
9 of the arch teams or just unmask it anyway?
10
11 Note that the following arch's have been tested by people other than me
12 amd64
13 arm
14 ppc
15 ppc64
16 sparc (fbsd only i think so far)
17 x86
18
19 I did compile test it on a s390 a few months ago, but I seem to have
20 lost my account there now.
21
22 Thanks
23