From: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Why is my news item not showing up.
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 10:20:29
1 On 10/21/15 6:05 AM, Rich Freeman wrote:
2 > On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 4:44 AM, Anthony G. Basile <blueness@g.o> wrote:
3 >> I pushed out my news item and it landed in /usr/portage/metadata on my
4 >> hardened servers, but its not showing up with eselect news. Does anyone
5 >> know why?
6 > 1. Do you have hardend-sources installed?
7 > 2. Do you have either hardened or pax_kernel in your ACCEPT_KEYWORDS?
8 > 3. Do you have one of the listed profiles selected?
9 >
10 > If the answer to any of those questions is no, then that's your
11 > problem - according to glep 42 the individual checks are ORs, and
12 > they're combined by AND.
13 >
14 Wow, am I every blind. 2 is for keywords not use flags. Thanks.
17 Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
18 Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]
19 E-Mail : blueness@g.o
20 GnuPG FP : 1FED FAD9 D82C 52A5 3BAB DC79 9384 FA6E F52D 4BBA
21 GnuPG ID : F52D4BBA