From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Why is my news item not showing up.
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 10:05:22
1 On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 4:44 AM, Anthony G. Basile <blueness@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > I pushed out my news item and it landed in /usr/portage/metadata on my
4 > hardened servers, but its not showing up with eselect news. Does anyone
5 > know why?
6
7 1. Do you have hardend-sources installed?
8 2. Do you have either hardened or pax_kernel in your ACCEPT_KEYWORDS?
9 3. Do you have one of the listed profiles selected?
10
11 If the answer to any of those questions is no, then that's your
12 problem - according to glep 42 the individual checks are ORs, and
13 they're combined by AND.
16 Rich