From: "Robin H.Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Cc: gentoo-users@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] [ANN] New PHP ebuilds - Testing wanting
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 21:37:43
1 Greetings,
2
3 I've finally released the new PHP ebuilds, which are now using the PHP
4 eclass.
5
6 The new ebuilds are:
7 dev-php/mod_php-4.3.1-r3
8 dev-php/php-4.3.1-r2
9
10 They are in unstable on all arches presently.
11
12 The PHP bugs from Bugzilla have been greatly whittled down, and more of
13 them are still to go.
14
15 I would like everybody who uses PHP for anything to please try these
16 out, as I would like to push them to stable soon. Particullary if you
17 had problems with Java/QT and PHP previously, please test them!
18
19 I'd like to hear from you about the successes and failures in it, so I
20 know that it really works as opposed to nobody just testing it.
23 Robin Hugh Johnson
24 E-Mail : robbat2@××××××××××××××.net
25 Home Page : http://www.orbis-terrarum.net/?l=people.robbat2
26 ICQ# : 30269588 or 41961639
27 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85