From: "Robin H.Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Cc: gentoo-users@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] [ANN] New PHP ebuilds - Testing wanting
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 21:37:43
Greetings,

I've finally released the new PHP ebuilds, which are now using the PHP
eclass.

The new ebuilds are:
dev-php/mod_php-4.3.1-r3
dev-php/php-4.3.1-r2

They are in unstable on all arches presently.

The PHP bugs from Bugzilla have been greatly whittled down, and more of
them are still to go.

I would like everybody who uses PHP for anything to please try these
out, as I would like to push them to stable soon. Particullary if you
had problems with Java/QT and PHP previously, please test them!

I'd like to hear from you about the successes and failures in it, so I
know that it really works as opposed to nobody just testing it.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
E-Mail     : robbat2@××××××××××××××.net