From: james <garftd@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] (OT) Accounting systems: Ledger-CLI vs GNUcash
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2016 01:53:20
1 On 12/04/2016 05:55 PM, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
2 > (OT accounting systems)
3
4 > If there is a good GNUCash support for non-profit accounting (which does
5 > differ from small-business accounting, see [2]), and matching
6 > documentation for it, I'm VERY interested to know about it.
7
8 Robin,
9
10 I posted on on the gnucash list and got some responses. You should join
11 that list and get your detailed questions answered. Gnucash has a
12 wonderful collection of expertise on that list and they appear to be
13 many 'non-profits' using gnucash and they are quiet helpful::
14
15 I posted this::