From: "Manuel RĂ¼ger" <mrueg@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo-hosted code review
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2015 19:50:51
1 On 01.11.2015 20:23, hasufell wrote:
2 > On 11/01/2015 06:44 PM, Michael Palimaka wrote:
3 >> There's been a lot of discussion about relying on GitHub for pull
4 >> requests and code review and such, so I have set up a Phabricator
5 >> instance against gentoo.git to see how a free alternative might work.
6 >>
7 >> Here's a few examples of how things could work:
8 >>
9 >> General post-commit review:
10 >> http://phabricator.astralcloak.net/rGENTOO27ba62d0c7fcabdc79ce82a064b43d67b3b11cca
11 >>
12 >> Tracking commits with issues that need attention:
13 >> http://phabricator.astralcloak.net/audit/query/open/
14 >>
15 >> Pre-commit review: http://phabricator.astralcloak.net/D1
16 >>
17 >> Phabricator also has all sorts of fancy (optional) features that could
18 >> be useful for collaborative development (see http://phabricator.org/ for
19 >> more info).
20 >>
21 >> What do you think?
25 > phabricator is horrible. I'll definitely use it less (if at all) than
26 > bugzilla.