From: hasufell <hasufell@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo-hosted code review
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2015 19:23:39
1 On 11/01/2015 06:44 PM, Michael Palimaka wrote:
2 > There's been a lot of discussion about relying on GitHub for pull
3 > requests and code review and such, so I have set up a Phabricator
4 > instance against gentoo.git to see how a free alternative might work.
5 >
6 > Here's a few examples of how things could work:
7 >
8 > General post-commit review:
9 > http://phabricator.astralcloak.net/rGENTOO27ba62d0c7fcabdc79ce82a064b43d67b3b11cca
10 >
11 > Tracking commits with issues that need attention:
12 > http://phabricator.astralcloak.net/audit/query/open/
13 >
14 > Pre-commit review: http://phabricator.astralcloak.net/D1
15 >
16 > Phabricator also has all sorts of fancy (optional) features that could
17 > be useful for collaborative development (see http://phabricator.org/ for
18 > more info).
19 >
20 > What do you think?
24 phabricator is horrible. I'll definitely use it less (if at all) than
25 bugzilla.