From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Default src_install for EAPI-2 or following EAPI
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 09:01:51
1 On Wednesday 24 September 2008 07:28:07 Alec Warner wrote:
2 > > Now figure out the four flaws in the above code.
3 >
4 > Why not be helpful and point them out?
5 >
6 > I would call your comment 'UnGentooey', if I may use a work term.  I
7 > don't think saying there are flaws in a given piece of code is really
8 > helpful to anyone.
9
10 Because in this case it's so remarkably obvious that anybody who has the
11 slightest clue about bash and who thought about it for more than three
12 seconds should be able to see it on their own? Also for those who still
13 couldn't see it just testing it would have caught three of the flaws..
16 Bo Andresen