From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] making the stable tree more up-to-date
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 14:06:46
> > That said, there is probably room for debate over the length of time > we leave the bug open. Maybe a week isn't quite long enough - maybe > two weeks is better. >
I'd like to support that suggestion. The new process is a great thing, just give us a little bit more time to respond please... :) (Not everyone who is busy immediately makes a devaway entry, but things may delay anyway...) Cheers, A -- Andreas K. Huettel Gentoo Linux developer kde, sci, arm, tex, printing