From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: joining the Software Freedom Conservancy
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 03:50:01
1 Michael Cummings wrote:
2
3 >>> a. The Project Will Be Free Software. The Conservancy and the Project agree that
4 >>> any software distributed by the Project will be distributed solely as Free Software.
5
6 >> If that's not a problem I think this is a great idea.
7
8 > It's not a problem - what we actually produce as a product, the ebuilds, etc.,
9 > are free to distribute.
10
11 They may want to change their language then from "software distributed"
12 to "software produced" or something. Taken literally it seems to imply
13 differently. Is it possible to ask your contact to clarify this, just
14 to be safe?
18 dirtyepic you'd be tossed up or wash up, the narrator relates
19 gentoo org in a spartan antarctican walk for many days
20 9B81 6C9F E791 83BB 3AB3 5B2D E625 A073 8379 37E8 (0x837937E8)
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list