From: Jeremy Olexa <darkside@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bugzilla testers wanted - "Email send to: no one" issue
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 18:21:19
1 On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 22:09:23 -0500, Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 > On Tuesday 03 November 2009 13:33:55 Christian Ruppert wrote:
4 >> Dear gentoo-dev subscriber,
5 >>
6 >> as some of you might have been noticed, we're having some trouble with
7 >> Bugzilla's mail notification.
8 >> In some cases you might see something like "Email sent to: no one" [1]
9 >> where it was not supposed to happen.
10 >>
11 >> We're not able to reproduce this issue so we would be glad if you guys
12 >> could help us with that.
13 >> Go and file some bugs with Product=Bugzilla and Component=Bugstest.
14 >> Also try on different nodes [2], [3] or [4].
15 >>
16 >> So we need steps to reproduce it.
17 >> If you got something email[5] us or contact us via IRC (Nicks: robbat2
18 >> or idl0r).
19 >
20 > funny enough, this seems to have gotten a lot worse since you posted
21 this
22 > heads up. i'm noticing plenty of missed initial notifications now.
23 > -mike
24
25 I too was seeing this at a frequency that was noticeable. In the past week
26 (or more), there has not been any missed emails that I have seen. Did
27 something get changed to fix this issue? Or are we still guessing?
28
29 -Jeremy