From: Eric Polino <aluink@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] net-im/pidgin protocols
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 21:42:30
1 Alright, well I appreciate all the thought and discussion that
2 exploded about this problem. The pidgin team appreciates it. Though
3 I'm sorry to say I'm not up to speed with all this Gentoo talk. I
4 gather that when IUSE defaults come out, the ability to specify
5 default USE flags on a per package basis will be available in the
6 ebuild, but other than that I'm somewhat lost as to what was just
7 talked about. Can someone break it down for a simple user/would like
8 to be maintainer someday, so that I can have a better cleaner answer
9 to bring back to the pidgin team.
10
11 Thanks again,
12 Eric