From: James Harlow <james@××××××××××××××.nu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] My first ebuild: GNU Hello
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 17:07:06
1 On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 12:39:34PM +0000, Marco Maggesi wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I am looking for someone to review my first attempt at writing an
5 > ebuild. Please look at:
6 >
7 > http://www.math.unifi.it/~maggesi/portage/app-misc/hello/
8
9 Not related to the contents of the ebuild, but it'd be nice if you told
10 your webserver that .ebuild files were text/plain.
11
12 I'd suggest adding autoconf and automake to the DEPENDS.
13
14 The HOMEPAGE sould probably be
15 http://www.gnu.org/software/hello/hello.html.
18 When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. - Jonathan Swift
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list