From: Joshua Saddler <nightmorph@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Where can i download the latest trads (or trads.rb) from?
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 17:17:30
On Tue, 04 May 2010 07:40:59 +0200
Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o> wrote:

> also, does anyone .. > - know about a new location of xavier's website? > - have backups of his website around somewhere, > especially trads-doc.xml previously up on [2]?
All you can do is check archive.org. That's what I had to do when I recovered a text-only version of the Gorg howto. Had to completely XMLify it from scratch, and do the editing all over again. Anything else you're looking for should be on archive.org, too -- just use the Wayback Machine link at the top.