From: Joshua Saddler <nightmorph@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Where can i download the latest trads (or trads.rb) from?
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 17:17:30
1 On Tue, 04 May 2010 07:40:59 +0200
2 Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > also, does anyone ..
5 > - know about a new location of xavier's website?
6 > - have backups of his website around somewhere,
7 > especially trads-doc.xml previously up on [2]?
8
9 All you can do is check archive.org. That's what I had to do when I recovered a text-only version of the Gorg howto. Had to completely XMLify it from scratch, and do the editing all over again.
10
11 Anything else you're looking for should be on archive.org, too -- just use the Wayback Machine link at the top.