From: "Michael A. Smith" <michael@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Cc: 'Jerry McDonald' <gentoo@××××××××××.com>, devrel@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] RE: LDAP documentation
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 14:10:43
2 Hash: SHA1
3
4 You may also want to talk to jokey. He's apparently actively working on it.
7 http://dev.gentoo.org/~jokey/ldap-howto.xml
8
9 Peace,
10 Mike (a.k.a. kojiro)
11
12 Dimitry Bradt wrote:
13 > Jerry,
17 > Thanks for your mail and interest in contributing to the gentoo project.
21 > As some people volunteered for it in the past, this guide was not
22 > implemented on the list. However, as there is an open bug, and some
23 > activity. I strongly suggest you to contact the gdp (gentoo
24 > documentation project)(2) for info/help, which are already cc’ed on this
25 > mail. The best course of action is to start supplying your
26 > ideas/patches, to the open ldap bug #176075 (3).
30 > Kind regards,
34 > --
35 >
36 > Dimitry Bradt
37 >
38 > Gentoo Linux Developer
41 > *Van:* Jerry McDonald [mailto:gentoo@××××××××××.com]
42 > *Verzonden:* dinsdag 13 november 2007 5:54
43 > *Aan:* recruiters@g.o
44 > *Onderwerp:* LDAP documentation
48 > Recruiters,
49 >
50 > I'm sorry, but this task is not listed on your GDP Roadmap. However, I
51 > think it's something that needs done, and I'm willing to contribute, if
52 > I can.
53 >
54 > Re:
55 >