From: Xavier Miller <xavier.miller@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-doc] French documentation : no more cam's French documentation information
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 08:13:34
1 Hello,
2
3 After some months of inactivity, some french speaking volunteers
4 proposed to continue to contribute to the update of the very old
5 french documentation.
6
7 I tried to get the status left by the official absent team, but the
8 page with the tools is no more accessible :
9 https://dev.gentoo.org/~cam/gentoo-doc-fr/ is dead.
10
11 So the volunteers cannot contribute, I will stop this volunteer lead
12 and let the french documentation in the hands of the Gentoo developers.
13
14 Could you please update that documnentation or delete it ? It is too
15 comfusing for french-speaking people, we get still now remarks about
16 HAL (can I say "LOL" ?).
17
18 Kind regards,
19 Xavier Miller.