From: Xavier Neys <neysx@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] feedback on corrections & tightening up SELinux
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 09:58:37
Jack Dark wrote:
> Greetings esteemed gentoo-docs folks & assorted developers. Before > committing a patch & bug to Bugzilla, I was hoping that I could > receive a bit of feedback on my proposed changes to the SELinux > index.html page, http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/hardened/selinux/ > > The index.html.orig and index.html.patch are both included. There were > a few corrections needed, like capitalization and punctuation, but > there were also several changes I made in an effort to tighten up the > document and greatly improve its readability. > > Please let me know if these changes are in fact user-friendly and/or > necessary. I'm trying to avoid the dreaded "RESOLVED/WON'T FIX" stamp > on the bug. ;)
Sending patches to a mailing list is a sure way of not getting your bug stamped as «WON'T FIX». It's also a sure way of not doing anything about it, especially when mailed to the wrong list. FYI, /proj/en/bleeeeh is in the hands of the bleeeeh project. Please file a bug. Thanks, -- / Xavier Neys \_ Gentoo Documentation Project / French & Internationalisation Lead \ http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en /\