From: "Łukasz Damentko" <rane@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] [RFC] Marking unmaintained documents
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 16:32:41
> > This raises a problem about "what is outdated"? > > Nah, we'll just define some absolute value that is fully arbitrary and > stick with. Like those already in doc-policy.
Translators Policy [1] clearly states how much can certain docs lag from original to be considered outdated. As for info, we can always put information "This translation went oudated due to lack of resources inside GDP team, if you want to maintain this doc just <mail link="$LANG lead translator">let us</mail> know". It could encourage users to take care about documentation... [1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gdp/doc/translators-howto.xml#doc_chap3 with regards, Łukasz Damentko -- polish lead translator -- gentoo-doc@g.o mailing list