From: Nathan Zachary <kalos@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Handbooks / Autobuilds: What needs to be done?
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 23:20:51
1 Josh Saddler wrote:
2 > Nathan Zachary wrote:
3 > > I'm also thinking about doing some documentation on LXDE, and PekWM as
4 >
5 >> well. If there is anything in particular that needs documentation, I'd
6 >> be happy to look into the issues, even if I don't have previous
7 >> knowledge or experience. I have several test machines on which I can
8 >> try new configurations. :)
11 > New DE stuff is always good, but right now the stuff that needs
12 > documentation is what's in our bugzilla. :)
13 >
14 > In particular, there are some CUPS and printing-related bugs that no
15 > one's touched because none of us has the expertise on the subject.
18 Okay, we can continue the conversation via email instead of on the
19 mailing list if you would like. I would be more than happy to try and
20 look at some of the bugs.
21
22 --Zach