From: Josh Saddler <nightmorph@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Making Beacon Usable
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 21:18:43
1 Nandeep Mali wrote:
2 > Hi folks,
3 >
4 > This is regarding the possible GSoC project about "Making Beacon
5 > Usable". I wanted to work with the doc folks directly on this one so I
6 > can include in my proposal the most wanted feature add-ons/improvements.
7 >
8 > Since Beacon isn't widely used currently I was having trouble finding
9 > people acquainted with it. So calling out to all Doc people, what can be
10 > done to help Beacon float further?
11
12 1. What is Beacon?
13
14 2. Why do you need the documentation team (really) to help you in your
15 SOC project?