From: Nandeep Mali <n9986.mali@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Making Beacon Usable
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 21:35:30
1 Thanks for replies. :)
2
3 @Josh Saddler
4 > 2. Why do you need the documentation team (really) to help you in your
5 > SOC project?
6
7 Beacon is a tool for Documentation. Hence I supposed that Doc Team would be
8 the best place to ask my query. The help I require is in terms of advice for
9 the best possible improvements.
10
11 @Matt Summers
12 > I am interested in assisting with this project. Beacon will be a very
13 nice tool for my interns to use in doing gentoo documentation. >Please >
14 let me know how I may be of assistance.
15
16 I would like to know what improvements would you like in the existing Beacon
17 implementation. That would really help me in drafting a good proposal and
18 would bring up the most required features.
19
20 Kind Regards
21 Nandeep